Job description / Role
Our client is a global business and currently one of the highest valued AI organisations in the world. They currently provide highly innovative AI technologies to multiple industries ranging from health care, education and smart cities.
Due to rapid expansion, they are now looking to build their team in Abu Dhabi and require a skilled Solutions Architect.
As a Solutions Architect, you will carry out the full software development life cycle from requirement analysis to testing and deployment of proposed solution.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Work closely with pre-sales to define client requirements into technology solutions
* Participate in the design and implementation of architectural frameworks
* Direct all software programming and development
* Develop schedule, test plans and project milestones for key architecture and design decisions
* Benchmark current user software systems to propose the relevant solution
* Understand any data and privacy concerns to monitor and mitigate these
* Work alongside other solution architects to review deliverable
You will be technically competent as well as display clear verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
* At least 5 years' experience in software engineering, development etc.
* Proven experience with SaaS
* Experience of AI solution is highly desired
* Proven ability to code and test components
* Entrepreneurial spirit
Please share your CV for consideration.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.