Job description / Role
Solution Architect / Data Architect - Banking - Top Job $250k PA
eMagine Solutions have been exclusively retained by a leading GCC bank who are scaling up their operations in Dubai Finance Centre.
We need someone who’s able to work and present at a high level, good strategy awareness, policies etc and a good understanding of Data (doesn’t necessarily have to be hands on) Role Requirements:
Senior/Lead Solution Architect with solid Data experience (or a Data Architect) required to join the Financial Crime, AML and Customer Due Diligence team of a major bank to help deliver global changes to existing AML teams. Previous Financial crime, AML etc would be beneficial but is NOT essential as long as you have strong banking domain experience. Initial focus will be on Data so a hybrid Solution Architect / Data Architect would be perfect but you should also have wider experience in Digital, Cloud, Microservices areas etc. The most important quality for this vacancy is leadership capability and having the ability to define and drive change and adaptation across the group. The role is a mix of remote and on-site and we ae open to international applications.
• A solid background in data and integration
• Will be working with a Data Architect (or potentially initially be the Data Architect until the role broadens into wider solutions) to create a common data model across the various Regulatory Compliance-owned and other data sources
• Should know how to get that data into and out of a set of data capabilities, getting the rules for mapping and transformations implemented in a sensible way
• Being able to influence the roadmaps of the systems providing the data
• Working out to façade legacy systems so they look “modern”
• Implementing an event-based, workflow and microservices modern backbone to hang things onto
USD 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Private Schooling, Medical & Flights
• Unlikely to be “building apps”, so mostly back-end engineering stuff
• To look for commonalities to create a more Compliance-Wide mindset and capabilities.
• Ideally the candidate should be able to challenge and call out opportunities to consolidate
• This role would perfectly suit a battle hardened Solution or Data Architect in the banking sector who has strong previous experience of large scale change programmes in the banking sector and ideally who has some experience around Financial Crime, AML, Sanctions, Client/Customer Due Diligence, although candidates with Zero Financial crime but strong banking sector experience should still apply.
eMagine Solutions are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy, feel free to follow our LinkedIn page for our latest vacancies.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Global Director of IT
Enterprise Architect - Strategy - Smart City Program
Senior IT Project Manager
Chief Technology Officer - Early-Stage Startup
A Leading Company In UAE