Job description / Role
Solution Architect (Pharmacy)
As an experienced Solution Architect on the Support Services Organization aligned with the Client team, you will work in a team environment to provide functional and technical expertise/consulting to our clients. As you work with Oracle Cerner technologies, you will prioritize, plan, and deliver solution-specific projects both independently and in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
You will use your troubleshooting skills to perform investigations of front-end applications by gathering information, using troubleshooting tools, shadowing end users, and testing workflows internally and externally.
You will also use your solution expertise to bring about Oracle Cerner's innovations and solution capabilities. Our Solution Architects are also responsible for creating and maintaining documentation and knowledge transfer materials across the lifecycle of a project/ investigation.
Your ultimate goal is incident resolution, application maintenance and also to provide tangible and measurable value outcomes that improve care delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, HealthCare or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience working with Oracle Cerner Pharmacy & Supply chain Solution Modules (CareNet), At least 5 years
- Software implementation work experience, At least 3 years
- Health care information technology work, At least 3 years
- Customer service experience, At least 1 year
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with Oracle Cerner Millennium
- Preferred Experience working with:
- Supply chain
- Point of care
- Discern Rule configurations (EKM Rules)
- Oracle Cerner Custom Reporting (CCL)
- Experience working in Support or Application Managed Services organization
- Willing to work 100% from the client site (Abu Dhabi)
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.