Job description / Role
Solution Sales Manager Up To 10k Aed for an IT Solutions Company in Abu Dhabi
• Prospect and build a sales pipeline by outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods.
• Develop competitive sales plans & strategies for SAP software and professional services.
• Meet or exceed assigned revenue goals by identification, contact, qualification and development of new accounts.
• Develop, execute and deliver quality solution-focused executive overview presentations
• Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions Link the solution value to the pains & gains of the C level buyers
• Develop and manage reference sites through high quality, technical and professional, client relationships
• POSITION: SOLUTION SALES MANAGER
• SALARY: up to 10K AED plus incentives and variables depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: IT Solutions Company
• WORK LOCATION: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ANY nationality
• Female, below 35 years old only
• Bachelors Degree in Business Management or any relevant course
• Minimum 4 years of proven inside sales experience preferably in ERP and SAP ERP products
• Strong value-based and consultative solution selling sales methodology (TAS, Miller Heiman, SPIN Selling etc.).
• Previous experience and knowledge of ERP Software is preferred (or Enterprise / Applications software)
• Previous experience in marketing or selling to dealers and rental companies of heavy equipment, or related industries, would be a distinct advantage.
• Experience with, and commitment to, using a CRM tool.
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently in a start-up environment. Willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to “get the job done”.
• Experience with selling premise-based and Cloud (SaaS) software solutions.
• Drive for results, passion for customers, strategic thinking and thought leadership combined with flexibility, agility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is critical to success.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.