Job description / Role
• Review and evaluate prospective and existing client environments, recommending service and technology to meet both their existing and anticipated needs
• Evaluate new technologies, taking into account costs, security, speed and usability
• Participated during pre-sales to understand customer business use cases, architects the solution, scopes the project, estimates the project and helps with proposal preparation.
• Understanding the PID SW market customer needs.
• Study current SW products/application/ tools, and identify ways of enhancing the current applications to meet the current market needs, and the latest trends.
• Obtain feedback from the current customers, and translate it into clear requirements for the product development roadmap.
• Capture and share best practices among the software community
• Participate in RFI / RFP documents review & analysis
• Design all HW/SW Components of the proposed solution.
• Prepare HW / SW Bill of Materials
• Participate during pre-sales to understand the customer business, use cases, architects, the solutions, scopes of the project, estimates the project and helps with proposal preparation.
• Create, prioritize, communicate, manage, and execute innovation roadmaps, project plans, and commitments
• Work closely with senior and principal engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
• Oversee the evaluation and selection of hardware and software products and help
• Analyse the business value of each suggested solution.
• Cooperate with the development team to build prototypes for the ideas.
• Shape the solution business from end to end, the business value and the business plan, in the form of document,
• Suggest new techniques to better document the solutions.
• Cooperate with Solution Architect and Analyst to recommend best solutions on our business and how to achieve long terms goals.
• Confer with team leaders and mangers to define business and technical requirements for systems and solutions to be proposed.
• Work with Product Managers to develop new innovative features and add-ons to maintain competitive technology for existing hardware and software solutions and maintain market leadership.
• Support project management
• Perform any other related job duties as requested by direct supervisor.v
• Bachelor’s degree in Software/Computer Engineering
• Post graduate qualification preferable
• Background of IT infrastructure and Software Architecture Design
• Eight (8) years or relevant experience (IT Field)
• Industry knowledge
• Analytical Skills
• DB Administrations Advance Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• MS Visio Skills
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||31 Mar|
IT Application Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Software Engineering Lead