Job description / Role
Job holder will be responsible to manage all aspects of Cyber Secuirty solution portfolio lifecycles, provides Pre Sales and Solution Design support for Cyber Security to Sales and Services and stay abreast of trends in the Cyber Security marketplace to ensure the solutions competitive position.
• Responsible to manage all aspects of Cyber Security solution portfolio lifecycles.
• Provides Technical Pre Sales and Solution Design support for Cyber Security to Sales and Services.
• Stays abreast of trends in the Cyber Security marketplace to ensure the solutions competitive position.
• Lead the pre sales & proposal development process;
• Contribute to the development of proposal costing strategies
• Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client and internally
• Direct on-time, quality delivery of solution ;
• Conduct Customers Consultancy and advisory;
• Manage engagement risk
• Develop meaningful contributions to the growth of new and improved industry based solutions to grow the practice;
• Maintain and Grow existing Cyber Security Vendor Partnerships and Alliances
Educational Qualification Requirements:
• University Degree in IT,
• Certified CISSP (preferable);
• Certified COBIT 5 (preferable);
• CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker); (if available)
• CISM, or CISA certification (if available)
• EC Council Certified Security Analyst (if available)
• Vendor Specific Certifications from Leading Vendor
Skills & Professional Requirements:
• 7-10 years of experience in a similar capacity in a competitive ICT Solutions and Services environment specifically in Cyber Security;
• Industry, Region and Local UAE knowledge
• Proven track record of implementing next generation cybersecurity solutions within an enterprise
• Proven track record of Pre Sales in Cyber Security
• Solution and Service Strategy and Design capabilities;
• Evidence of good business acumen
About the Company
Originally established in 1981, The Ghobash Group has become one of the region's most recognized trading and investment companies. As a result of the Group's long-term commitment to business growth and diversification, strategic alliances with partners who share the same values have been formed across a variety of industry sectors, reflecting the Group's intimate knowledge of the regional market place.
This comprehensive understanding of the local and regional markets ideally places the Ghobash Group to identify the best business opportunities in the market.
The Group's extensive regional experience and 400 dedicated employees create a solid infrastructure for the development of new strategic alliances and investments with internationally known enterprises.