Job description / Role
Job holder will be responsible to manage all aspects of Cyber Secuirty solution portfolio lifecycles, provides Pre Sales and Solution Design support for Cyber Security to Sales and Services and stay abreast of trends in the Cyber Security marketplace to ensure the solutions competitive position.
• Responsible to manage all aspects of Cyber Security solution portfolio lifecycles.
• Provides Technical Pre Sales and Solution Design support for Cyber Security to Sales and Services.
• Stays abreast of trends in the Cyber Security marketplace to ensure the solutions competitive position.
• Lead the pre sales & proposal development process;
• Contribute to the development of proposal costing strategies
• Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client and internally
• Direct on-time, quality delivery of solution ;
• Conduct Customers Consultancy and advisory;
• Manage engagement risk
• Develop meaningful contributions to the growth of new and improved industry based solutions to grow the practice;
• Maintain and Grow existing Cyber Security Vendor Partnerships and Alliances
Educational Qualification Requirements:
• University Degree in IT,
• Certified CISSP (preferable);
• Certified COBIT 5 (preferable);
• CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker); (if available)
• CISM, or CISA certification (if available)
• EC Council Certified Security Analyst (if available)
• Vendor Specific Certifications from Leading Vendor
Skills & Professional Requirements:
• 7-10 years of experience in a similar capacity in a competitive ICT Solutions and Services environment specifically in Cyber Security;
• Industry, Region and Local UAE knowledge
• Proven track record of implementing next generation cybersecurity solutions within an enterprise
• Proven track record of Pre Sales in Cyber Security
• Solution and Service Strategy and Design capabilities;
• Evidence of good business acumen
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.