Job description / Role
Solutions Specialist – Dubai, UAE
Start Date: Immediate
Client is a leading supplier of integrated food packaging, processing and turnkey solutions with over 7000 systems installed across more than 120 countries, focusing in the snack, confectionery, cereal, biscuit and pasta markets. Providing a comprehensive range of products including processing, coating, seasoning, packaging, and identification solutions.
Role Overview Duties / Responsibilities
• Continually work with Group Product Manager and local management to develop and fine tune regional sales strategy and plan for respective product group(s).
• Develop and support the quotation and sales order with Regional Sales Managers for respective product line in line with agreed Sales and Project Cycle Process.
• Provide innovative customer-focused technical product and application solutions to both Regional Sales team and Customers that advances product line opportunities and orders..
• Actively support the promotion of product line through participation in joint customer visits, trade fairs/exhibition and networking events.
• Assist and support the Regional Sales teams & Marketing with delivery and training of specialist product information/applications including Business intelligence information & competitor analysis.
• Provide input to Group Product Manager to drive development, innovation and pricing strategies.
• Ensure aftermarket opportunities are realised – Spares, Upgrades, Support Requirements
• 8+ years’ experience in a similar sales or product management role in the processing industry.
• High knowledge level of Processing Products
• Experience and knowledge of the relevant market segments and belonging technologies would be advantageous.
• Technical college or bachelor degree, preferably in mechanical engineering or food technology Technical-commercial skills to translate market and technological developments into development or innovation projects is required Desired
• Professional sales skills (building relationships, negotiation skills,)
• Language skills: Fluency in English; proficiency in additional languages desirable
• Managing & monitoring by KPI’s
• Personal skills: team player, partnering, communicator,
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers (internal and external) and vendors.
• PC skills including a sound understanding of spreadsheets, preparation of presentations and reports
About the Company
Leap29 is a Global Recruitment Business established in 2000. In line with our success and vision we have grown organically to our current size, where we source professional applicants for clients around the globe in Oil & Gas, Construction & Engineering, Power, Mining, Legal & Finance and Pharmaceuticals. With new offices recently established in Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Switzerland, USA and Malaysia we are now even better placed to service our clients & candidates around the world. Organisations in 89 countries have used Leap29's quality controlled and audited service to source candidates which they were unable to access through their own network. As an organisation, we strive to deliver a highly professional and effective search solution to all our customers. We achieve our greatest success through our highly evolved referral network of senior professionals and our ability to source expatriate, repatriate or local candidates. Tailored Business solutions are offered to our partners depending on their specific need. These are predominantly retained, contingency & interim services. Leap29 continues to successfully deliver to large multinationals and small SME niche businesses alike.