Solutions Strategy and Governance Advisor
Job description / Role
Develop Government Solutions strategy and verify its appropriate use and implementation, working in continuous collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
A prominent government organisation in the region seeking professionals in Solutions Strategy.
* Align strategy targets and objectives for stakeholders, prioritising the specific requirements of stakeholders.
* Oversee the operation of existing programs and identify solutions for consolidating and innovating alternate synergies.
* Provide benchmarking analyses to assess best practices for future initiatives across the relevant sector.
* Develop a continuous improvement framework to ensure strategic alignment between existing systems whilst suggesting development option.
* Exciting role with scope to drive strategic programs and initiatives.
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders involved in adopting innovative schemes.
* 11-15 years of experience in Information Technology Governance, Information Technology Strategy, or related fields.
* Proven Business or IT Consultant and Project Management experience.
* Proactive, decision-taking individual with outstanding problem-solving skills.
* Analytical, detail oriented and possesses strong statistical and technical skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Strategy Consulting Manager - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Head of IT Projects
Technical Program Manager