Job description / Role
Sonographer - Western/European - DHA - Dubai
A well-established, leading medical center in Dubai is looking for an experienced Sonographer to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. Candidate must have DHA license or eligibility letter.
- Perform diagnostic procedures using sonographic equipment.
- Schedule patients for the procedure.
- Obtain and record patient history.
- Maneuver patients into appropriate position for procedure.
- Spread a gel onto the part of the patient's body where the waves will need to go.
- Use transducer to study images of organs, tissues, or blood flow inside the body.
- Examine abdomen, breasts, female reproductive system, prostate, heart, and blood vessels.
- Record anatomical, pathological, and/or physiological data for interpretation by a physician.
- Perform clinical assessment during examinations.
- Identify, record, and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images.
- Identify normal and abnormal findings.
- Analyze sonograms and relay findings to the physician.
- Maintain ultrasound equipment and supplies.
- Prepare preliminary reports.
- Address problems and inquiries from patient.
- Organize daily work schedule.
- Order further testing if needed.
- Manage imaging departments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in Musculoskeletal Radiology is highly desired along with the education subspecialty.
- Possess a Radiology Medical Degree from an accredited institution.
- Hold a current, clean, and active state or national Radiology license.
- Have a DHA License or DHA eligibility letter.
- Have no less than 5 years full-time employment experience as a Radiology in a reputable establishment
- Adept in using Microsoft products and EMR software systems.
- Excellent patient care abilities.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Additional languages such as Arabic, Russian, French, German are desirable
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.