Job description / Role
Our client Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
Sonographer (Abu Dhabi)
Functions to perform:
- Performs routine and special procedures in Ultrasound in line with departmental policies and procedures.
- Evaluates images produced for acceptable quality, appropriateness and completeness. Forwards recorded images produced for Radiologist review and reporting.
- Understands and appropriately uses the different types of documentation. Analyses, verifies and ensures accuracy of all data sent to healthcare services, including editing as appropriate.
- Perform required ultrasound imaging procedures and services as assigned in a professional and competent manner according to written instructions and protocol.
- Permanent Job.
- Immediate incorporation
- Salary depending on experience.
- Education: Bachelor degree from an accredited university in a Radiography, Radiology Technology or Medical/Diagnostic Imaging program. Registration/certification or accreditation as radiographer / Sonographer. DOH License
Experience: Demonstrate competency in basic sonography and at least one of the following:
- Advanced ultrasound modalities
- Quality Assurance processes and PACS
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.