Job description / Role
• The Candidate will be responsible for sourcing the IT & Telecom Products based on Project requirements and negotiate with vendors, and identify new supplies.
• Independent assist companies in effecting more efficient sourcing processes to save costs and maximize profitability.
• Successful person should be able to maintain and update the supplier database and find alternative suppliers if the existing ones are unable to meet their obligations.
• Obtaining quotes from different suppliers and negotiate best terms.
• Negotiate with suppliers to obtain products at the best prices by using Strategic Sourcing.
• Good knowledge in ERP Software tool and update end – end requirements.
• Accessing all Tender documents including Technical & prepare for Bid Submission.
• Maintain and Manage the flow of documentation, and record physical & digital.
• Regular checking the customers bid portal for new tenders and circulate within team.
• Responsible to register & represent company products & services in Govt online portal for future tendering.
• Orders follow up until products gets delivered and invoiced to Accounts.
• Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
• Build sustainable relationships with Customers and Principals.
• Budgeting, forecasting, reporting and periodic review with the Lead.
• Support and track inventory flow of goods.
• Minimum Qualification: Any degree Graduate with relevant experience. Preferred IT/Telecom experience but not mandatory.
• Minimum Years of Experience Preferred: 1-3years.
• Location: Dubai, UAE
• Tool Knowledge: Odoo or any ERP, Proficiency in Microsoft Tools.
Desired Skills to perform the Tasks/Preferred Industry Experience:
• The Candidate should have experience in sourcing & Procure Products.
• Should be technically and commercially strong with good negotiation skills.
• Well organized, analytical, detail-oriented, and quality-minded.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to convince and influence external and internal stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and resilient enough to face difficult situations.
• Ability to make good decisions
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.
Naran General Trading
Procurement Officer / Procurement Specialist
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jun|
Procurement Supply Chain Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Purchase & Logistics Officer
Procurement - International Buyer
RTC-1 Employment Services