Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with a leading retail business and they’re looking to hire a Category Sourcing Manager who is responsible for coordinating with buyers and for assisting with selection and examining products that get to store shelves, in catalogues, and online.
• Implement effective strategies for sourcing goods and maintaining desired stock levels
• Research and review new products to meet company's goals
• Engage in souring the best quality products for competitive prices aligned with the organization’s objectives
• Cultivate relationships with existing and future suppliers
• Develop reports on key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
AED 10,000 to 13,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven work experience in a sourcing, planning or merchandising role ideally handling non-food categories within a grocery environment
• Talent in negotiation and networking
• Strong business communication and presentation skills
• A Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or similar
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.