Job description / Role
• Ensures and coordinates the organization, preparation, production, presentation and quality of the culinary services and services offered to clients
• Manage all kitchen staff and adapt their management practices to the culture of the brand: working methods, communication, recruitment
• Is responsible for hygiene, safety and food quality in the hotel
• Adopts the right behaviors and attitudes in the spirit of Service ibis Styles and around its values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being
• Level of Education Others Areas of study
Other Professional experiences
• 3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.