Job description / Role
* You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
* The Sous Chef is responsible to assist the Chef de Cuisine in managing his / her assigned kitchen operation as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation and administration.
* Minimum 1 years work experience in French brasserie or French cuisine as Sous Chef or 2 years as Chef de Partie.
* Formal Culinary Training, previous high standard Restaurant experience or 5 star hotel chain, extensive Food and Beverage knowledge.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, knowledge of Restaurant regulations.
* Ability to work under pressure, self-motivated, creative with great problem-solving skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional Customer-Service skills.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Park Hyatt Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.