Job description / Role
• Maintain the highest possible hygiene and maintenance standards.
• Push for the highest degree in applied hygiene and food safety as per the ADFCA, HACCP guidelines to ensure that the food served to the Guest is of highest quality and standard
• Support the Executive Chef directly in order to have a smooth operation
• Work with the Executive Chef on Food Production, Promotions and Quality improvement
• Tour the dining outlets frequently and related areas in order to assure the well being of all Guests by maintaining a close friendly contact
• Control the food cost by reviewing and approving all store requisitions and direct purchases and minimizes wastage
• Drive all menu changes and document all dishes along with the Executive Chef in coordination with the Food & Beverage Manager to keep the menus exciting
• Participate actively to meet / maximize the department’s revenue forecast and exercise the constant control of the operational costs
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
• Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Understanding the Business
• Planning for Business
• Valuing Diversity
• Customer Focus
• Influencing Outcomes
• Team Building
• Leading People
• Managing Operations
• Drive for Results
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar , a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.