Job description / Role
• Maintain the highest possible hygiene and maintenance standards in your Kitchen section
• Achieve the highest degree in applied hygiene and food safety as per the ADFCA, HACCP guidelines to ensure that the food served to the Guest is of highest quality and standard
• Support directly the Chef de Partie in the daily operation and take full responsibilities of your section and tasks assigned by your immediate supervisor
• Ensure food prepared is according to the set menu specifications (pictures or/and portions) thus maintaining high standards set by the Executive Chef
• Organize your section according to the plan devised by the Executive Chef in order to ensure smooth operation
• Practice economy of inventory items to ensure sufficient supplies and minimize cost by avoiding wastage and spoilages
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
• Comply with KLOUD C environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
• Minimum experience 4 years
• Current location: UAE - preferably Dubai
• Experience in different cuisines
• Experience in UAE
• Understanding the Job
• Recognizing Differences
• Customer Focus
• Taking Responsibility
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar , a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.