Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to the Executive Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Create a menu proposing Regional, classic and fusion dishes according to the restaurant concept.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues.
- Complete daily market lists to ensure quality food ordering while maintaining budgeted costs.
- Meet with Storekeepers to ensure quality & par level are maintained.
- Conduct daily shift briefings.
- Ensure all kitchen Colleagues are aware of standards and expectations.
- Liaise daily with Outlet Managers and Chefs to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback.
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs.
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling in accordance to productivity guidelines.
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous leadership experience in the culinary field .
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable & Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.