Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Spa Ambassador (Outdoor Sales Agent)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Spa Ambassador (Outdoor Sales Agent) to join Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world !
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Communicating with guests inside and outside of the facility with respect and smile and informing guests about activities and services of Anjana Spa. Ensuring to provide the operation with the maximum number of potential customers. Advertising Spa Department in both indoors and outdoors.
- Advertising Spa both indoors and outdoors, generating Package Programs according to the needs of the guest, taking SPA Reservations and forwarding the related reservation information to the reception as soon as possible.
- Preparing daily collections and end of the day reports
- Offering spa treats to the guests on their special days
- Following up with the VIP guests and providing VIP service in spa
- Answering all the phone calls professionally and friendly by the Anjana Standards
- Providing information on all the spa suggestions, appointments, availabilities, durations and prices of the treatments on the phone
- Providing effective alternatives to the guests if their first request is not met
- Making sure that all the reservations will be met by the number of staff in the spa, or else having other spas sending staff for additional help
- Approving the appointment times and the policy of cancellation with all the guests respectfully before the phone calls or face to face selling ends
- Making contact with the guests including and not to be limited by the followings;
Taking care of the complaints
Organizing spa tours
Helping with the spa promotions
Suggesting supplementary 5 minutes massages after the spa tour
- Presenting supplementary gifts to the guests after the spa tour
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience working as a Spa Ambassador in 5* Hotels
- Experience in Sales.
- Good English and Russian communication skills.
- Customer-service & Data Entry experience.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.