Job description / Role
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Spa Therapist will act as the Brand Ambassador in the L'Occitane store; and will be mainly responsible to perform all SPA treatments as per the brand's requirements, for attracting new clients, maintaining the relationship with existing clients and ensuring sales targets are achieved.
- Work closely with the brand and adhere to the brand guidelines
- Attend product training sessions with the brand trainer
- Ensure cleanliness and high standards of the treatment areas
- Generate weekly reports and updates on sales, client feedback and preferences
- Act as a trusted consultant by partnering and jointly working with the sales team to upgrade the buying experience and provide the highest customized level of service to various individual shoppers
- Approach guests in the store and offer spa treatments; offer complimentary hand treatment to attract traffic to spa area
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Provide personalized attention and advanced knowledge of products, services and trends, become a trusted consultant for shoppers who want an enhanced buying experience
- Utilize complimentary sessions to sell or upsell to clients
- Build client database and drive the relationship with clients using mail, e-mail, telephone and face-to-face communications
- Open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy
- Ability to perform the duties of the Beauty Consultant as needed
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.