Job description / Role
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
Responsible for the overall repair of all spa departments and ensuring maximum efficiency, safety and uncompromising attention to Guest/Member service.
- Maintain cleanliness and report deficiencies of any equipment.
- Assist in the operation of all spa departments as required.
- Maintain the facility in peak sanitary condition at all times.
- Maintain locker rooms in a tidy manner.
- Check, clean and stock lockers when needed.
- Maintain toiletries in locker room vanities.
- Maintain linen inventory to and from laundry on a scheduled basis.
- Direct Members/Guests to appointments and assist them in every way possible.
- Assist Members/Guests with use of sauna, steam, whirlpool etc.
- Ensure stocking of all spa amenities and toiletries.
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- Maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of the spa facility.
- Maintain accurate records as required by hotel and government regulations.
- Attend weekly/monthly facility operations departmental communications meeting.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Follow and ensure that all Employees follow all safety procedures and practices.
- Adhere to facility operations departmental emergency procedures/safety manual.
- Ensure all departments adhere to all safety practices of Raffles Spas.
- Ensure operations department maintains a positive relationship with all departments in the spa and hotel.
- Have a complete understanding of and adhere to the spa's policy relating to safety.
- Well versed in all spa operations (cross-trained).
- Ensure Colleagues adhere to all spa standards as stated in the employee handbook.
- Ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times (operations and cleanliness).
- Ensure Guest/Member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the spa's first priority.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year experience in spa or hospitality industry.
- Safety oriented First Aid.
- CPR - Basic Rescue
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.