Job description / Role
- Stock linen items in showers, wet areas, vanities and storerooms
- Collect all soiled linen from baskets and floors
- Deliver linen to laundry keeping a count of linen dropped and collected
- Maintain cleanliness of basins, lockers, showers and wet areas
- Ensure locker room lighting and music levels are correctly set and maintained
- Provide guests with a tour of changing room and facilities
- Offer fresh towels to changing room guests
- Maintain and replenish complimentary snacks and beverages
- Accommodate guest preferences and/or locker changes
- Prepare lockers with amenities and supplies for arriving guests
- Ensure guest safety in wet areas by removing standing water and reporting anything unsafe or hazardous
- Maintain locker room, prep and treatment room cleanliness at all times, practice a 'clean as you go' approach to the work areas
- Monitor and maintain Hammam room temperatures and cleanliness, report all maintenance issues to engineering
- Escort all guests to changing rooms, therapist/receptionist, retail/tea area or to next appointment
- Receive and store all professional and retail products
- Practice portion control as determined by the product houses and Spa Manager
- Maintain the appearance of all therapy facilities including the preparation room, treatment areas, all guest access areas and any support facilities such as the linen storage
- Assist therapists regularly throughout the shift, providing products and assisting guests
- Support other ambassadors in all areas of guest service standards
- Ensure treatment area lighting and music levels are correctly set and maintained
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To read and understand the hotel's Employee Handbook and to adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To comply with local legislation as required.
- To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.