Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas business strategy and brand standards, whilst meeting associates, guest and owner expectations.
- Maintaining the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas Spa image internally and externally and become involved in projects to promote and innovate its products and services.
- Responsive to any changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
- Ideally with a University Degree or Diploma in Business Administration and/or Hospitality/Tourism Management.
- Minimum 2 years of management work experience in luxury hotels.
- Good communication, organization and analytical skills is a must.
- Innovative and strategical thinking.
- UAE experience preferred.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.