Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a strong Spa Manager to assist with the opening of a Spa within a Private Estate based in the Middle East. We are needing someone who has pre-opening experience within a Spa environment as well as being a hands-on qualified therapist.
• You will be managing the general operations of all health, fitness and well-being locations, as well as the pool area.
• Daily inspect Spa facilities to ensure high quality standards of cleanliness and sanitation are maintained.
• Oversee gym to guarantee cleanliness of facility and good working condition of equipment
• Ensure compliance by all personnel with Company and departmental rules, policies, and procedures.
• This is a hands-on job so you will help cleaning and organizing all health, fitness and well-being areas with the support of your team.
• A this point no treatments will be required but this could change.
• You are responsible for making sure that all steam rooms, sauna’s, massage rooms and salon areas are always clean and set-up to a very high standard.
• Make sure that all the flowers and plants are in a very good condition.
• Good communications, organization and diplomacy
• Setting schedules for spa staff
• Inventories, ordering and stock control
• Ability to delegate
• Able to quickly adapt to change
• Eye for detail
• High work ethic/moral standards
• Impeccable Appearance
• Proficient with computers and mobile devices
• Proactive to problems and solutions under pressure
The package on Offer:
• Highly Competitive International NET Salary in Euros
• Live in
• Medical Insurance
• Flight Allowance Per Annum
• 1 month’s vacations Per Annum
• 12-Month renewable contract
Previous Experience Required:
• Knowledge of full range of spa services and therapies.
• Ability and proficiency to utilize word processing, spreadsheet, scheduling, and presentation software.
• Well organized and demonstrated strong problem-solving skills.
• Effective leadership, supervisory, and management skills.
• Budgeting and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, management, and staff.
• Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent resort data.
• High school education or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree or four years relevant education and experience preferred.
• Minimum of three year’s experience supervising a large resort spa preferred.
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
General Manager - Consumer
Head of Business Development - Facilities Management – Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Regional Business Development Manager - Access Control
Regional Clinic Manager (Aesthetics)
Middle East Executive