Job description / Role
Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for shift and maintain consistent, regular attendance record.
- Properly open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the spa.
- Ensure that the check-in, check-out and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy
- Provide callers and guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, and hours of operation.
- Operate phone system accurately and efficiently.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests' questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy;
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low.
- Must be able to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for
extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
AED 5000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commision, Health insurance, Company sponsored, All per UAE regulations
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Front Desk personnel or as Customer Service representative
Specialist knowledge: Familiarity with Spa Booking Software such as Fresha etc.
Gender Preference: FEMALE
Language Fluency: English, Arabic is plus
Current Location: DUBAI
About the Company
Established in 2005 Finetrade & Fine Building Material have achieved a notable record in the field of building material supplies. Today, we are proud to be one of the most respected and sought after building material suppliers in UAE through our uncompromising quality, resources and capabilities to complete fast-track projects on time. Our projects are part of the landmarks that symbolize the development of United Arab Emirates.
Dubai has made astonishing economic progress over the past half-century, perhaps unparalleled anywhere else in the world: a sophisticated, cosmopolitan metropolis has emerged from the desert sands, and the pace of change shows little sign of abating. In this environment, Finetrade Group has evolved and developed into a major business enterprise.
House of Shipping
Cashier and Receptionist
Unibuild Group of Companies