Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Spa Receptionist to join Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world !
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- To carry out any additional duties requested by management, related to hotel operational activities.
- Assist in the operations of all spa areas as required:
Spa Retail Area
Spa Massage Rooms Area
- Maintain the cleanliness of The Spa; in particular, the reception & retail areas, consultation pods and tea lounge. These should be kept in a neat, tidy and sanitary manner in accordance with the Safe, Sound and Sustainability standards.
- Will be expected to aid therapists in setting up for treatments and clearing away after.
- Organize appointment scheduling to maximize use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the guests' needs are of first importance.
- Must be a team player and assist all spa and hotel colleagues where necessary.
- Ability to perform opening and closing duties.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Spa Software, all treatments offered in the spa and all retail products.
- Must have good telephone skills and follow required telephone etiquette.
- Must show a professional attitude at all times, particularly with regard to punctuality, appearance and general manner.
- Will perform as a professional, with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required by the position, or assigned by the Spa Manager.
- Ensure a warm friendly welcome to all guests at all times. Greet all guests upon their arrival, gives new guests tours of The Spa and offers return guests "re-orientations". Courtesy to guests and colleagues at all times.
- Must have the ability to courteously interact and answer all spa and hotel related questions with guests.
- Communicate all messages promptly and to keep the Spa Manager informed as to any guests' incidents and dissatisfactions.
- Assist in the smooth flow of the guests' journey throughout the day.
- Must attend all training courses as deemed necessary.
- Receive training to ensure that all-relevant legislation pertaining to the Safe, Sound & Sustainable standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing guest and spa colleagues business-related emails.
- Will be expected to assist various demonstrations and events.
- Recognize the importance of "sales" in every aspect of their role and be responsible for achieving set sales targets.
- Ensure all preferences, contact details and other relevant guest history information is entered into Spa Software accurately.
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience working as a Spa Receptionist in 5* Hotels
- High communication skills in English
- Preferably Russian speaker
- Customer-service & Data Entry experience.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.