Job description / Role
Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our Guests at a Willow Stream Spa. As a Spa Receptionist, our Guests will enjoy the warm welcome, professional and personalized spa experience offered by you and your team. The hospitality and attention to detail you provide during their spa experience will ensure our guests have a memory to share. As a Spa Receptionist, your role will be to ensure that the team delivers an outstanding Willow Stream Experience to all our guests, upsell treatments and products, driving revenue and guest satisfaction.
Ideally situated on the Arabian Gulf in Ajman, UAE, the Fairmont Ajman has opened in May 2015. The hotel is in close proximity to both Sharjah and Dubai airports. The hotel features 252 guestrooms and suites, including two luxurious penthouse offerings, a multitude of dining options and fitness facilities. The beachfront location offers guests a wide range of leisure activities including water sports and diving as well as access to shopping and cultural excursions. Event planners can take advantage of 2,000 square meters of indoor function space as well as outdoor facilities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Assist in the operation of all spa departments and to have knowledge of all Spa treatments
• Coordinate & schedule treatment bookings
• Direct Members and Guests to appointments and assist them with the use of sauna, steam, whirlpool etc
• Ensure the treatment rooms are prepared for treatments according to specified guidelines
• Assist guests with product information and retail sales
• Provide guest information relating to treatments, special offers and add-on treatments
• Assist the Therapists with treatment booking and managing the calendars
• Maintain stock levels and ensure all products are displayed as per standards
• Follow up with guests for additional treatment bookings
• Follow departmental policies and procedures
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous Spa or Hospitality experience preferred
• CPR and First Aid certification preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Frequent sitting throughout shift
• Occasional standing, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and word in Ajman, we will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Apply Today: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
A Leading Company in the UAE
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Front of House/Receptionist
Front Desk Agent
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts