Job description / Role
Spa & Recreation Attendant
You are an inspiring part of an exceptional guest experience. As a Pullman Sharjah Spa & Recreation Attendant working outdoors in the beautiful setting of the Pool, you will make our guests feel welcomed and cared from the moment they arrive!
What you will be doing:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of products for each Recreation equipment
- Maintain cleanliness and report deficiencies of any Recreation equipment
- Ensure that equipment & facilities are in peak sanitary condition at all times
- Deliver and collect linen inventory to and from Housekeeping on a scheduled basis
- Ensure that inventory of all Recreation amenities and toiletries are well stocked at all times
- Prepare tools and equipment's according to specified guidelines
- Assist guests with use of Recreation facilities such as Pool Towel, games tools, etc.
- Maintain Towel Counter and all Day Bed's in a tidy manner. Check and clean all area when needed
- Maintain accurate records as required by hotel and government regulations
- Understand and adhere to departmental emergency procedures and safety practices
- Handle guests' complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently. Report incidents or other irregularities to Assistant Spa & Recreation Manager
- Assist in the operation of the Spa & Recreation department as required
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel services/features
- Be fully conversant with hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
- Attend all briefings, meetings and trainings as assigned by management
- Report for duty on time wearing clean and complete uniform at all times
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the Management
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a Recreation or hospitality industry
- Good oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work \
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.