Job description / Role
As a Spa Therapist you are responsible to coordinate with the Head Therapist on the daily operation of the department, delivering high standard of spa treatments and services to all Guests.
- Liaise with the whole spa team and deal with queries in a professional and effective manner
- Perform massage sessions to members and Guests in accordance with the massage schedule
- Assist if required with contact and correspondence to Guests
- Prepare for and execute of spa services to all Guests
- Conduct body and treatment evaluation / reassessments for members and Guests on a regular basis with regards to the standards required
- Participate in promotional events and spa demonstrations
- Ensure spa operation follows SOP guidelines and regulations
- Handle customer complaints and therapy queries
- Provide usage reports on therapy services and ensure therapy room cleanliness at all times
- Control the stock and inventory for therapy products and spa consumables
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests' and employees' health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Level of Education
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.