Job description / Role
This service must be sincere, warm and with enthusiasm ensuring that all guests are comfortable in their surroundings and are assisted where ever possible.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Being flexible in the working hours is essential
- Help Spa to maintain a healthy working environment
- Help her team to achieve sales, treatment targets through effective implantation of product communication
- Ensure that effective training of the spa therapists is carried out on a regular basis, to ensure the treatments are carried out to our standards
- Ensure that the therapists are fully trained in their respective treatments
- Ensure that the Spa operates with adequate stock at all times
- Ensure that effective preventive maintenance procedures are in place for all equipments
- Ensure that hygiene and cleaning standards are adhered to
- Ensure that all operational check lists are in place and effectively followed.
- Manage by walking around at appropriate times and lead by personal example in terms of guest interaction
- To massage clients maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Perform all body treatments, as certified/trained to do so
- Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each massage
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar role with a 5* property
- Good command on English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- With Spa Certificate
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.