Job description / Role
Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To be fully aware of current and future services offered by the hotel and to make suggestions for improvement, expansion or creation of new services.
- To keep up-to-date with the Guest Survey Tracking System results and to seek to positively influence these results by following the Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts Brand Service standards.
- To have a thorough knowledge of Health and Spa Departments as well as other applicable services offered by the hotel
- To actively up sell all the appropriate Spa, retail and fitness services to the guests.
- To ensure that the departmental operation budget is strictly adhered to maximizing revenues and minimizing expenses.
- To organize and perform Beauty Therapy Treatments in rooms set up to the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach Standards as detailed in the Departmental Operations Manual
- To effectively offer a consultation to each guest prior to the treatment
- To confidently recommend and up sell additional treatments to guests.
- To try to rebook them where ever possible.
- To ensure the treatment rooms are clean, well stocked up and are properly set up prior to commencing the treatment.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.