Job description / Role
Financial and Revenue Responsibilities
- Provide guest services in line with the department sales budget and targets ensuring costs are maintained at all times.
- Review performance numbers on a daily basis.
- Encourage up selling, link selling and retail sales with every guests.
- Review analysis of data pertaining to financial business performance and individual performance on a weekly/bi-weekly basis with Spa Director
- Ensure targets as set are achieved.
- Achieve retail targets as based on percentage of revenue scheme.
Training and Human Resources Management
- Continuously attend training sessions in the spa.
- Attend regularly scheduled product knowledge training classes.
- Attend training sessions as highlighted by the Annual Training Plan.
- Ensure that you have the necessary skills to perform assigned operational duties.
- Provide staff mentoring when required.
Guest Service Responsibilities
- Provide guests with thorough and knowledgeable range of spa treatments using professional draping techniques.
- Escort all guests to changing rooms, retail/relaxation area or next appointment.
- Greet all arriving and departing guests in treatment areas by name.
- Receive and respond to all guests concerns, comments or complaints with discretion and urgency.
- Advise all incoming guests of treatment procedures, special instructions and billing information.
- Communicate guest request preferences to relevant departments and co-workers.
- Provide respect, sensitivity and concern for guests needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times, including in-house, external, residents and telephone enquiries.
- Accommodate VIP guest preferences.
- Practice professionalism in every situation with management, guests and employees, treating each person with respect and integrity.
- Maintain the confidentiality policy for all guests and employees.
- Maintain guest history files.
- Maintain working knowledge of the following:
- Hydraulic massage bed
- Hot towel cabinet
- Hugh frequency equipment
- Steam/Sauna Room
- Music system
- Practice universal health care protocol while dealing with guests and co-workers.
- Ensure all equipment is in good working order and functioning properly.
- Exercise dependability and willingness to work with schedule flexibility.
- Maintain treatment room cleanliness at all times.
- Practice a "clean as you go: approach to the work areas.
- Observe all departmental safety procedures and protocols.
- Handle emergency situations with urgency and discretion.
- Provide the range of services within the positions scope of responsibility to the standard as set by So Spa.
- Escort guests throughout the spa ensuring that their needs are met at every stage.
- Proactively up sell, link sell, repeat book and retail to each guest.
- Ensure that all public and private areas are in impeccable physical condition and well maintained.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.