Job description / Role
Inspiring and engaging. As a Spa Therapist, you will show your provide massage and body treatments to guests, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll ensure all Spa standards are followed
- You'll promote and sell customized Spa programs to guests
- You'll be familiar with all areas of the Spa operation, including product knowledge and retail sales
- You'll provide massage, body treatments services to guests using props and/or products
- You'll assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications before beginning service
- You'll keep up to date with current techniques and modalities related to their field of work
- You'll escort guests to and from treatment rooms. Arrange workstation, treatment room
Your experience and skills include:
- You've previous experience within the Spa field
- You've degree in a related discipline
- You've experience and certification in one of the Spa disciplines of fitness or therapy preferred
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.