Job description / Role
- The Spa Supervisor is accountable for ensuring all Spa, fitness centre and the swimming-pool staffs are capable and proficient in all their respective duties and day-to-day operational activities to meet with the Movenpick objectives and standards.
What is in it for you:
- Fully furnished accommodation and transportation
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Act in accordance with all hotel policies, personnel policies, spa policies and procedures including all Health and Sanitary regulations.
- Provide optimum service through staff training, coaching, feedback and ensuring adequate staffing levels.
- Monitor products and accessories used in the Spa & Recreation department to ensure all budgets are achieved and adhered to.
- Prepares daily revenue reports
- Prepares monthly usage reports.
- To ensure that all employee report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag at all times.
- To assist in the building of an efficient team of employee by striving to maintain standards of excellence.
- To conduct employee evaluations for all Spa & Recreation department positions, to review existing performance and identify any areas for further development and improvement.
- To interview potential new employee in liaison with the personnel department.
- To supervise departmental orientation programs for new employee. To conduct training courses for new employees and a regular "refresher" course for existing employees.
- Offers suggestions and makes recommendations to the management on ideas for improving the spa operation and performance.
- Vigilantly ensures that all guests are charged for using the facilities.
- Is responsible for ensuring and maintaining adequate supply of all products, including all those used in treatments, and those sold retail, and reordering as and when required.
- Maintains supply of all printed promotional materials and makes suggestions for improvements to same.
- Regularly checks and reorders administrative supplies.
- Receives and checks stock as per purchase orders and invoices.
- Maintains full and final signature authority for the department and its resources.
- To prepare periodic reports for senior management on the activities and usage of the Spa and recreational facilities.
Your experience and skills include:
- Operations Management
- Financial / Accounting analysis & reporting
- Human resource management Negotiation
- Retail Management
- Customer Service
- Minimum 3 Years Experience
Your team and working environment:
- Friendly working Environment
- We give opportunity to our team members to be innovative
- Come as you are!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.