Job description / Role
• Service & Parts Coordination performing located in Dubai to deliver very effective Spare Parts Support to customers in Middle East, Near East Region and Affiliates to deliver the following
• Understand and manage customers & affiliates service & spare parts requirements keeping Promptness Reliability and Kindness which is the fundamental.
• Manage efficient support to companies affiliates and Distributors and customers on parts & service
• Process customer and affiliates orders in SAP & DAM on time and improve customer satisfaction
• Achieve monthly and yearly service & spare parts billing and profit margin target
• Monthly Service & Spare Parts Reports adhering to deadlines
• Report on open orders, order booking for customers and affiliates with evaluation.
• Analyzing the service & parts billing and invoice submission each month on all aspects and follow up with customers for payment
• Play a lead role as SAP key user and implement new initiatives to optimize process and productivity
• Act as a custodian of customer satisfaction for GCC, NE customers and affiliates
• Logistics responsible for all GCC, NE and affiliates shipments. Handle all export shipments with relevant docs
• Close coordination with 3PL warehouse, factory warehouse and customers forwarders for shipment collection
• Manage shortage and damage claims from customers and affiliates
• Procure parts from factories and manage drop shipments to customers and affiliates
• Invoice Submission – prepare and submit LC / CAD/ SBLC etc. docs to finance for payment collection
• Support African customer service, planning, procurement, logistics functions in the absence of the responsible person.
• Customer Satisfaction
• Achieving Service & Parts Target
AED 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Experience & Knowledge:
• Minimum 3 -5 Years of experience
• Good in reporting & presenting
• ERP or SAP knowledge
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Good Knowledge on logistics requirement of UAE, in the region
• Excellent networking and time management skills
• Graduate Degree
• English Speaking Skills (both verbal & written)
• Good Analytical Skills
• Meeting organizing & conducting skills
• Proficient working knowledge of Excel and Power Point and other MS tools
• Highly flexible in working with multicultural organization
• Good internal communication skills
• Results Oriented and Team Player
• Customer Service Oriented
• Willingness to work under pressure and take challenges.
• Working Knowledge on ERP system
• English, Arabic and French speaker is an advantage
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Logistics Coordinator - Import & Export Documentation
Sun Global DMCC
Operations Executive - Logistics
Search Heads Middle East
Supply Chain Executive
A Leading Company In UAE