Spare Parts Sales Specialist
Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
Quest is partnered with one of the largest diversified family business groups in the Middle East, in search of a flexible and passionate Spare Parts Sales Specialist to join their ever-expanding team.
* Should be able to conduct over the counter parts sales in line with company policy.
* Ensure that on first contact, any customer, regular, new or potential, are welcomed equally.
* Determine requirements of customer, present parts and accessories available to satisfy customer's requirements, prepare quotation; procure part if not available in inventory.
* Accurately identify customers' needs by parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
* Conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy.
* Maximize sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers, to meet sales forecast.
* Provide the highest possible quality service to customers.
* Assist the Parts Procurement Manager with parts order quantities.
* College Graduate or similar.
* 1 - 2 years spare parts sales experience.
* Computer literate with ability to use various applications.
* Knowledge of electronic parts catalog.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.