Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with a group of accredited schools in Ras al Khaimah who need a SENCO to join for the new academic year.
This group of schools is extremely well established and have over 3600 students spread across its campuses. They offer the English national curriculum and IB.
This particular role is in their IB World School.
- 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to use student centered development strategies
- Highly developed pupil management skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
AED 8,700 to 14,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: full family package incl housing, flights, schooling, medical, visa
- Bachelor degree
- English national curriculum / British school experience
- UK national preferred however all nationalities welcome to apply
- AED 8700 - 14500 AED (£1900 - £3200)/month TAX FREE
- Fully furnished housing
- Family medical (Up to 2 kids)
- Family return flights (Up to 2 kids)
- Return flights (Up to 2 kids)
- Free schooling (Up to 2 kids)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar
- End of service benefit
- 2 year contract, renewable
- 16th Aug '20 start dates.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.