Job description / Role
Etisalat is looking to hire a Specialist/Application Audit with an analytical mind and expertise in auditing IT systems, applications and infrastructure. This position reports to a Senior Manager.
• Perform risk assessments of IT Systems , applications and infrastructure
• Review, Evaluate and test the design and operational effectiveness of controls in IT Systems, ascertain exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies
• Participate in system development projects to continuously evaluate , review control design and to recommend improvements
• Write clear and concise detailed/summarized audit reports explaining complex technical issues in simplified language for different levels of management
• Perform follow up reviews on implementation of recommended remediation strategies
• Actively engage and contribute in audit automation projects i.e. continuous control testing using automation platforms.
• Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes
• An undergraduate Degree in information technology or related (Essential)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor : CISA – USA (Essential)
• 3-4 years of Information Systems audit in a large commercial organization (preferably in Telecom/Utility/Financial service providers)
• Hands on experience in Data Analytic tools
• Experience in auditing Web Applications, Mobile Applications, Databases, Operating Systems, SAP, Hyperion, Oracle ERP.
• Experience in direct involvement in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) projects would be an added advantage
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Senior Manager Program Assurance
Etisalat - UAE
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|
Assistant Finance Manager