Job description / Role
Looking for Emergency Room (ER) Doctor, you will supervise the functioning of the Emergency Department (ED), from arrival to admission/discharge of patients, according to the objectives of the project, and in collaboration with the other hospital departments. You will be responsible for providing the best medical care to patients and will be involved in triage, patient flow, and implementation of protocols.
This position will suit a medical practitioner with dual qualifications in General Practice and Emergency Medicine. A high proportion of patients attending the Emergency Department are patients with primary care needs. You will be joining a premier hospital with state-of-the-art emergency department that takes pride in maintaining its high quality and standards.
• Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective and efficient manner
• Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care
• Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards
• Maintain accurate medical records
• Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others
• Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner.
• Accommodation (or contribution towards salary).
• A car.
• Free medical insurance.
• Free malpractice insurance.
• Educational allowance for your children.
• Flights once a year.
• 30 days annual leave.
• 10 public holidays.
• 5 days continued education leave.
• Senior consultants and management positions 6 days administrative leave.
• End of Service Bonuses (15 days of salary per year for the first 3 years and then 30 days thereafter to be provided at the end of the contract).
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.