Job description / Role
We are looking for an Otolaryngologist to be responsible for treating conditions of the ear, throat, and nose. The responsibilities of a Otolaryngologist include treating conditions, examining affected organs, and performing tests to determine the degree of hearing loss, speech loss, or injuries to the larynx.
• Treating conditions of the ears, upper pharynx and oral cavity, larynx, nose, face and neck.
• Treating nosebleeds, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids and sinusitis.
• Assisting patients with a limited or altered sense of smell.
• Treating patients with tumors in the head or neck or patients with a defect in the ear, nose, or throat.
• Collaborating with other medical practitioners.
• Should demonstrate an ability to work under stressful conditions, be compassionate, and work well within a team. Ultimately, a top-notch Otolaryngologist should have good listening skills, a keen eye for detail, and strong communication skills.
• A Medical Degree.
• Must have completed an Otolaryngology Residency.
• Must have a medical license.
• Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
• Perfect vision and visuo-spatial awareness.
• Good organizational ability.
• The ability to work well alone and within a team.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.