Job description / Role
We are an innovative personnel-sourcing firm with solid team strength in recruiting candidates for various domains in the Healthcare sectors. With client needs becoming more specialized and niche-specific, widening the gap between HR needs and workforce capabilities, we seek to bridge the space between flourishing companies and qualified professionals. We deliver services from small to large businesses and pride ourselves on our ability to offer a full suite of recruitment solutions to help ease the client's workload in identifying the right resources.
• Create patient-specific health programs that make use of historical data.
• Monitor and adapt individualized health programs over time.
• Schedule and administer follow-up examinations.
• Make use of patient health data in medical analyses.
• Offer comprehensive wellness exams.
• Recommending specialists for treatment outside of their capacity.
• Educating patients in health management and disease prevention.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Caring, attentive nature.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent quantitative skills.
Position: Consultant/Specialist. Family Medicine.
Job Location: Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi UAE.
Salary: As per standard.
This is an excellent opportunity for Family Medicine to work with one of the leading Healthcare Group in Gulf Desired Candidates Profile.
AED 45,000 to 85,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Specialist/Consultant Family Medicine
A Leading Medical Centre In UAE
Specialist/Consultant Emergency Medicine
General Physician - Part Time
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|