Job description / Role
We are looking for a Geriatrician to maintain the well-being of patients and provide special treatments for the elderly at our facility. The responsibilities of Geriatricians include diagnosing and treating illnesses, referring patients to specialists, and monitoring drug regimens.
• Diagnosing and treating illnesses.
• Referring patients to specialists.
• Monitoring the side-effects of medication.
• Assessing the risks of medications.
• Paying attention to the mental and physical health of patients.
• Providing medical and lifestyle advice.
• We are looking for candidates who are have M.B.B.S or relevant degree
• Candidate must have attended Geriatric training.
• Candidate must be compassionate and empathetic.
• Candidate must have good communication skills.
• Candidate must have Strong critical thinking skills.
• Candidate should be able to work under pressure.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.