Job description / Role
Are you a Consultant/Specialist Internal Medicine Doctor that can see yourself working and living in the United Arab Emirates? We are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Consultant/Specialist Doctors to work within the United Arab Emirates on a permanent basis or part-time for the position of Internal Medicine Specialist/Consultant.
• Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
• Diagnosing and treating acute illness, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
• Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Monitoring patients' conditions and progress, and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary.
• Providing health and wellness advice to patients, including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Immunizing patients against preventable diseases.
• Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
• Referring patients to other medical specialists, when necessary.
• Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
• Preparing official health documents or records, when necessary.
• Conducting research into the testing and development of new medications, methods of treatment, or procedures to prevent or control illness, disease, or injury.
AED 45,000 to 90,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: 30 Days Annual Leave (Paid). Annual Air Fare for self & family. Medical Insurance for self & family as per the UAE Labour Law.
• The successful candidate must have completed at least 3-5 years of experience post specialist training and preferably more.
• The salary for this permanent Internal Medicine Specialist/Consultant vacancy is AED 45000-90000 per month tax-free depending on the caliber of the Doctor.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Internal Medicine Consultant
Specialist/Consultant Family Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist
Specialist/Consultant Emergency Medicine
General Physician - Part Time
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|