Job description / Role
About the Job
We are looking for a caring, dedicated Oncologist to join our team in diagnosing, treating, and caring for patients with various forms of cancer. The Oncologist will work in Medical Oncology, using chemotherapy and other medications to treat cancer, Surgical Oncology, surgically removing tumors and surrounding tissues, and Radiation Oncology, performing radiation therapy for patients.
• Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment.
• Leading a cancer treatment team of various healthcare professionals.
• Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
• Treating patients with radiation therapy.
• Assisting patients with pain management.
• A Medical degree in Oncology and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in Oncology.
• A state license and certification to practice Oncology.
• A caring and compassionate nature when dealing with patients.
• A thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of cancers and cancer treatment options.
• AED 35,000 to 85,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.