Job description / Role
About the Job
Reputed Hospitals in Dubai And Abu Dhabi are looking for a dedicated caring Neonatologist to provide medical care for premature and critically ill newborn infants.
The Neonatologist will work in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit along with Pediatricians and Dieticians to ensure newborns receive the nutrition and treatment necessary for growth and healing. You will work with premature infants and infants born with serious illnesses diseases contracted after birth low birth weight and congenital malformations.
• Caring for newborn infants until they are ready to go home.
• Providing prenatal care for high-risk infants.
• Assisting in premature or problematic deliveries, and helping if complications arise or if medical attention is necessary immediately after birth.
• Providing support to parents and helping them to understand and make decisions regarding their infant’s condition and treatment.
• Ensuring parents have sufficient opportunities to bond with their infants.
• Conducting research and clinical trials.
• A Medical degree in Neonatology and a specialization degree.
• A license to practice Neonatology in your country of practice.
• The ability to work under pressure and stress.
• Strong communication skills and patience and empathy towards patients and their families.
• Strong dedication and motivation for helping newborn infants.
Salary per month Specialists Consultants AED 45K to AED 90k.
• 30 days Annual Leave Paid.
• Annual Air Fare for self, family.
• Medical Insurance for a self family as per the UAE Labour Law
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.