Job description / Role
We are looking for a knowledgeable Ophthalmologist to be responsible for repairing traumatic eye injuries, diagnosing eye ailments, and prescribing medications. The Ophthalmologist's responsibilities range from simple duties, such as prescribing corrective lenses, to performing highly advanced duties, such as keyhole or laser surgery. An Ophthalmologist can choose to specialize in one area of eye care, such as treating children's eyes as a Pediatric Ophthalmologist.
To be a successful Ophthalmologist, you should be willing to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye. You should be meticulous, analytical, and have very steady hands.
• Providing routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glasses and contact lenses.
• Performing corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and corneas, and removing cataracts.
• Performing advanced surgical procedures such as keyhole or laser surgery.
• Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries.
• Managing emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics.
• Treating medical disorders that affect the vision through a holistic approach.
• Using therapeutic procedures and performing biopsies.
AED 45,000 to 90,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A medical degree in Ophthalmology.
• Successful completion of an internship and residency in Ophthalmology.
• A state license to practice Ophthalmology.
• Expert working knowledge of the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye.
• Strong physics and math skills, and excellent medical knowledge.
• Good administrative and managerial skills.
• Good hand-eye coordination.
• Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Working Time is Full Time
Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)
Benefits is Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.