Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Orthodontist to perform examinations in order to assess patient needs. You will also be responsible for fitting patients for dentures, braces, and other orthodontic appliances.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Using various diagnostic tests to determine the condition of patients’ teeth.
• Studying patient records, including dental histories, plaster models of teeth, and X-rays to develop treatment plans for patients.
• Discussing treatment plans and cost estimates with patients.
• Treating occlusion issues and other oral conditions.
• Instructing assistants on orthodontic procedures and techniques.
• Collaborating with other specialists, such as dentists and oral surgeons, to coordinate orthodontic services within the overall treatment plan.
• Fitting patients for various orthodontic appliances.
• Scheduling regular checkups with patients to make adjustments to orthodontic appliances, such as tightening braces, and tracking patient progress.
• Educating patients about on-going orthodontic care and explaining proper oral hygiene methods for good oral health.
• Providing referrals to other professionals, such as oral surgeons, when needed.
• Working Time is Full Time
• Salary is AED 25K TO AED 75K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)
• Benefits is Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance
AED 25,000 to 750,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Other Standard Benefits like Accommodation, annual air tickets, family benefits, medical insurance etc. Plus salaries here in the UAE are tax free
• Candidates with at least 3+ years similar experience will be given preference.
• Experience using hand tools (periodontal scalers, band pluggers, cutters, pliers) and diagnostic tools (digital X-rays, 3D images).
• Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
• Outstanding patient management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.