Job description / Role
If you are a compassionate individual with friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your young patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Examine newborns and young children and assess their physical condition and health
• Set diagnosis and suggest appropriate medical treatment and medication
• Prescribe medications and provide instructions for their administration
• Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests when needed
• Vaccinate patients for mumps, measles, and chickenpox
• Verify the receipt of vaccinations for school and other purposes
• Handle patients with a variety of medical ailments, including acne, gastrointestinal pain, or muscular dystrophy
AED 45,000 to 100,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Previous working experience as a Pediatrician
• A Medical Degree from an accredited university and licensing in the appropriate
• State Board of Pediatricians Certification
• Hands on experience working with a Critical Care Pediatric Unit
• In depth knowledge of procedures for working with the families of patients under the age of 18
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Compassionate and friendly personality
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.