Job description / Role
We Are looking for an Specialist Doctor that can see yourself working and living in the United Arab Emirates.
A reputed hospital is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Specialist Doctors to work within the United Arab Emirates on a permanent basis or part-time for the position of Pulmonologist.
• Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
• Diagnosing and treating conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.
• Using and interpreting pulmonologist exams and tests to aid in the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions, including CT scans, chest fluoroscopies, ultrasounds, and bronchoscopies.
• Performing various specialized procedures in order to acquire samples of the chest wall lining or the lungs for further analysis.
• Providing immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
• Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
AED 45,000 to 80,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Other Standard Benefits like Accommodation, annual air tickets, family benefits, medical insurance etc. Plus salaries here in the UAE are tax free
• Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
• Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
• 3 to 7 years’ internship and clinical residency training, specializing in pulmonology.
• Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
• Board certification and state license.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Outstanding research and analytical skills.
• Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
• Flexible working hours.
The successful candidate must have completed at least 3-5 years experience post specialist training and preferably more. If you are sure if you meet the requirements for this role please still apply.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.