Job description / Role
Specialist/Consultant Radiologist required in Abu Dhabi
We are looking for an experienced Radiologist to join our team. As a Radiologist at our Hospitals and clinics, you will work with other talented physicians at our Radiology department.
• Get images and interpret hem using Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans (MRIs) and Computer Tomography (CT) scans.
• Communicate and discuss test results with other physicians
• Discuss results with family members if appropriate
• Conduct procedures such as transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter placement, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
• Work with lab technicians to guarantee image quality
• Ask for advice from other radiologists and other specialists
AED 45,000 to 90,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 5 to 8 years of experience as a Radiologist
• Excellent communication and patient management skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• A Medical Degree and completion of the Medical Licensing Examination.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.