Job description / Role
We believe life doesn’t stop with a cancer diagnosis–and that has everything to do with a team of doctors, specialists, and nurses committed to patient-centered care. We are in search of an experienced oncologist who will rise to our high standards of cancer care and groundbreaking research.
Our ideal candidate is compassionate, listening to each patient’s concerns, preferences, and needs in order to help them achieve the best outcome. This requires a keen understanding of the latest techniques in diagnosis, surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy, as well as newer techniques such as interventional radiology and immunotherapy. Above all, you should have a passion for meeting the needs of patients and their families at every phase of their cancer journey.
Objectives of this Role
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to accurately assess patient needs and develop a treatment plan that meets those needs
• Participate as a key member of the patient care team to formulate treatment plans and monitor patient progress
• Utilize and promote approved standards of care, procedures, methods, techniques, safety precautions, and study protocols
• Participate in the development, review, and evaluation of standard operating procedures and study-specific procedures
• Mentor junior doctors and medical students, perform auditing and research, and attend conferences and committee meetings as necessary
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Order several diagnostic tests, which includes biopsy, imaging procedures, and blood tests, to confirm a specific diagnosis
• Provide patients with detailed information regarding cancer, the prognosis of the disease, and possible interventions or treatment options they may choose to undergo
• Develop appropriate treatment plans, complete with measurable goals, that provides the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preference
• Maintain patients’ quality of life by managing cancer-related pain and other symptoms and side effects of treatment
• Reassess progress of the disease as treatment progresses and pursue alternative therapies as needed, as well as palliative care when appropriate
• Participate in training sessions and correspondence for respective study protocols and clinical trials, ensuring confidentiality is maintained
AED 45,000 to 85,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Other Standard Benefits like Accommodation, annual air tickets, family benefits, medical insurance etc. Plus salaries here in the UAE are tax free
Skills and Qualifications
• MD or MD/PhD with medical training specifically in surgical oncology
• Board certification in hematology/oncology with state license in good standing
• Ability to interpret clinical, genomic, and efficacy data
• Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in research and/or clinical protocols
• The ability to effectively communicate with patients, caregivers, and fellow medical professionals
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.